Welcome to the Resources Section. This section contains documents and graphics that have been requested by the public from the City of Albuquerque or the Edith Transfer Station design team or that have been presented at public meetings hosted by the City of Albuquerque Solid Waste Management Department and the City of Albuquerque Department of Municipal Development.
Select Resources below:
- 95% Design Renderings, Oct. 13, 2016
- New Mexico Environment Department Permit Application for Edith Transfer Station and Convenience Center, Filed Sept. 1, 2016 (Large file, please allow time to download)
- Zoning Declaration and Appeals
- City of Albuquerque Declaration of M-1 Zoning (6/10/16)
- Greater Gardner Neighborhood Association Appeal of M-1 Zoning (7/1/16)
- Additional Greater Gardner Neighborhood Association Appeal Documents (NOTE: You will be leaving this website to view these documents.)
- Land Use Hearing Officer Recommendation on Zoning (8/26/16)
- City Council Action on Land Use Hearing Recommendation
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Presentation Materials
- Trash Collection Routes
Please let us know if there is something you are looking for that you cannot find by using the query form on this website. Thank you!